Approved EROs have the option of offering a $750 advance to their customers at NO additional charge to the customer and at NO cost to the ERO.
- Taxpayer pays the bank’s $39.95 service charge for a federal product
- Advance proceeds available shortly after IRS acknowledgement for qualified taxpayers who have chosen a bank product with the Freedom750 advance feature
- NO credit check required for the taxpayer
- NO additional paperwork for the ERO
For EROs who prefer a rebate over offering an advance, we allow three pricing tiers based on their market and customer needs and River City pays the coordinating ERO rebate on fully funded federal products.
State products are also available for $9.95. EROs will receive an additional $2.00 rebate for fully funded state products.
With all disbursement options, all preparation fees will be deducted from the taxpayer refund and paid daily to the ERO by direct deposit.
- Electronic Refund Check (ERC) – When funds are received from the IRS or state treasury, the ERO prints a check for the customer. River City has arrangements with Walmart and many other retail and grocery chains across the country to provide easy and affordable check cashing.
- Refund Electronic Transfer (RET) – Customers with an existing account can have their funds deposited to their personal savings or checking account instead of return to the ERO’s office to pick up a check.
- ELEVATE Prepaid Visa® Card – The taxpayer leaves the office with their card and receives a text message when their funds are available, eliminating the hassle of returning to pick up a check.
- Walmart Direct2Cash – New for 2016, Direct2Cash allows customers to receive their refund in cash at Walmarts across the country. A Reference Code is emailed to the customer when funds are available and is taken to a Walmart MoneyCenter or Customer Service Desk along with their photo ID to collect their proceeds in cash. Walmart charges a $6.00 fee for this service which is deducted from the customer’s refund prior to being sent to Walmart for disbursement.
Other services offered to River City Bank EROs
River City Bank will again offer the beneficial Fee Forward program for the 2015 tax season. Using your pending tax preparation fees as collateral, the Fee Forward program allows for an expedited flow of revenue at the beginning and throughout the peak season when income may be low and payroll and other expenses are high.
Program enrollment is now open! For more information visit us at www.rcbtaxdivision.com, email us at email@example.com or call (888) 820-7848.
ERO approval for the River City Bank Tax Division program does not guarantee approval to offer Freedom750. Qualifications will apply. EROs that do not qualify to offer Freedom750 will be locked in at the $39.95 pricing tier and will automatically be enrolled for our Rebate option.
For the rebate option, rebates paid on fully funded federal and state products only.
A minimum refund and other eligibility requirements for taxpayers opting for Freedom750 will apply. Approval of a federal bank product does not guarantee approval for Freedom750.